Serveur Suramar Index du Forum
Serveur Suramar
Forum de la guilde Rebirth sur le royaume suramar.
Serveur Suramar Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Change Facebook Page Name After 8000 Likes ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Serveur Suramar Index du Forum -> Raids -> Macro PVE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Change Facebook Page Name After 8000 Likes Répondre en citant

How To Change Facebook Page Name After 8000 Likes
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Evita says May 9, 2017 at 7:52 AM Hi Louise Thanks so much for putting this together. If You Dont See the Option to Edit Your Pages Name You dont have a Page role that allows you to change your Pages name. Loading. Reply Jodi says September 28, 2017 at 6:43 AM Good Morning, I have 2 pages for my business Page A has the name and URL I want but only 6 followers. Categories:. Or, it could be a new rule, I dont know. Please try again. Page name change requests that dont meet our guidelines include changes that may be misleading (ex: renaming I Love New York to I Love San Francisco). However, be aware that once youve set a vanity URL, changing it will mean that any links to your Page will no longer work. We are based in the US and all of the page admins are based in the US. First Name Email Address We use this field to detect spam bots. Youve saved me a lot of hassle. AKXX akash gunowry 376,626 views 7:01 How to Get Unlimited Facebook Fan Page LIKES For Free [2015 HD] - Duration: 6:25. Can i get verified from facebook via my website and verified twitter account ? Please reply Reply Louise Myers says November 3, 2015 at 9:26 PM It sounds like you want to completely change your page. It took just over a day to get my approval from Facebook. Reply Evita says May 10, 2017 at 6:08 AM Thanks for your reply Louise. I have checked off the right reason for the name change, which is a misspelled word. But it would be gradually shown to the fans (6000 now) si that they would have the opportunity to dislike. Learn how to see your Page role.You or another admin recently changed your Page's name.This option isn't currently available in your location.There may be limits on your Page. Cheers! Reply Becky says January 9, 2017 at 1:30 AM Hi David, Id just like to say thanks for posting this info. Whats Trending Now - Duration: 5:23. Facebook don't to change Facebook Page Name after getting 200 likes to your page. Reply Louise Myers says July 29, 2017 at 5:05 PM I dont know, but less than a year ago it was even easier than when I wrote this. aryan ahmad 32,505 views 5:10 How to change Facebook name without waiting 60 days? - Duration: 4:37. .. Close Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English (US). Maybe they can help. i changed it by just removing the middle name to make me more searchable on line as no one knows me by my full name that was originally on there. Such as LouiseMyersBiz or LouiseMyersPage. //A gaurav says April 14, 2013 at 12:16 AM none of the above work for me i also want to know how to merge pages coz old trick aint working Reply Louise Myers says April 15, 2013 at 7:48 AM Im sorry to hear this Gaurav! I think for merging pages you have to ask Facebook. Basically i have a Facebook fan page, and recently for the first time i wanted to change the name of the page and my user name (URL). Please try again. Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist 5a02188284
how can i hide my likes list in facebookwww.facebook account close.comfacebook social plugin activity feedpassword facebook hacker v 2.6come vedere la chat di facebook su ipadfacebook hacker 2012 onlinedownload do facebook celularhow to change your password on facebook from a phonefacebook mobile for downloadingfacebook mobile para samsung chat 222

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Serveur Suramar Index du Forum -> Raids -> Macro PVE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006